Set up integration and receive user reviews and reply to them directly in Usedesk
- Open Integrations settings and click “Connect Usedesk account”
- Select apps whose reviews you would like to work with in Usedesk. You can choose several apps if you need to.
3. Set up filters for each app:
- filter out reviews that you want to get:
- became better (only reviews with the improved rating)
- became worse (only reviews with the decreased rating)
- updated (all reviews that were changed)
- choose how many reviews without developer reply you want to import (up to 100 reviews) or (none)
- select the star rating of reviews that you want to get
- select countries (for App Store) and languages (for Google Play) you want to get the reviews from (in)
- select the review length you want to get:
- less than 3 words
- or more than 3 words
- NB! Don't use this filter if you are from Asian countries
You can also disable tags if you don’t want that tags to be added to reviews in Usedesk.
If you added several apps at the beginning of setting up integration with Usedesk, please set up filters for all your apps at this step.
You won't be able to reply to reviews from Usedesk account without a linked console.
5. Integrate Usedesk. To complete integration you should head to Usedesk account and set up a channel:
- Go to: Channels -> Add channel and choose “API”;
- Enter Redirect URL: https://hq.asodesk.com/usedesk/api/hooks/pull/
and enter your Asodesk account e-mail after last “/”.
The result might look like this: https://email@example.com/
- check “JSON Request” and give your channel a name containing 'Asodesk' (for example, “Asodesk App Reviews”).
- Under “Tracking tickets” submenu check “New message” and “Save”. You have created a new channel for reviews.
- Go to “Settings” -> “Custom Fields” and create a new “Text” custom field. Give it a title “asodesk_created” (this is the required name, so the name should be exactly that). Leave the rest of the field settings empty/unchecked and “Save”.
Then create another text field with a title “asodesk_review” the same way.
These fields are required for the API to work with reviews that have been edited by your users.
- Copy your Usedesk App secret key. You can find it in your Usedesk account after creating API channel: Channels -> [Name of your created channel] -> App secret key;
- Insert secret key in Asodesk UI in the “Usedesk API Token” field and proceed;
6. Select the group or agent to be assigned to reviews in Usedesk account. You can create new agents and groups in Usedesk account.
7. Your integration with Usedesk is completed! You can now view your integration settings in the Integrations section. If you want to change it or fill-in the missing information, you can edit setting by clicking the “Edit” button.
If you have not finished the integration, don't worry - you can resume it later, all changes will be saved :)
If you want to add another Usedesk account just click on the “Connect another Usedesk account”.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll be happy to help!