How to add keywords?
Our tool offers you few ways of adding keywords. It gives you the opportunity to track keywords that you will use to build a quality semantic core.
- Firstly find "Add Keywords" and click on it.
- Enter one keyword, or add few keywords. Multiple keywords must be separated by "commas" or "enter" (1).
- You can choose a special colour for your keywords (2).
- When you enter all keywords you need, click on the button "Add keywords" (3).
Add some keywords from the tab "Keyword Explorer". Here you can find list of store suggestion.
- Enter any keyword to the row, and to the right of the viewer there is the list of keywords, which you can save in Keyword Analytics.
- Click on the icon "✚".
Add keywords from the column "Keyword suggestions". Click on the button "Show" which is opposite of any keyword.
You can see the list of keywords. Some keywords have already been added to your Keywords Analytics and some haven't, but you can do it. Click "✚" and then you will see this keywords in Keyword Analytics.
You are able to add some keywords from tab "Keyword Auto-Suggestions". But this tool is paid in our system. Only premium rates can use it.
Here you can see three columns, where you may save all of the needed keywords. Click on the "✚" or add all of them just by the button "Save all".
Add keywords from Organic Report. The tool is paid too.
Scroll down and see keywords that you can add. Click on the icon "✚".
Or write to us by email email@example.com.