What do you know about reviews notifications?
Mobile developers know, user reviews are an essential part of App Store Optimization.
Here is why it is important to keep an eye on reviews (both yours and your competitors):
- Know your strengths and weaknesses. If your app has a bug, users will tell you. If your app has an amazing feature, that users are excited about, they will tell you - all via customer support or mobile store reviews.
- Better customer support. Work with your reviewers in Google Play, you can always turn negative reviews into 4–5 star reviews. Also, when you receive a complaint from a user and your customer care specialist helps to solve the issue, ask the customer to express themselves in the mobile store and provide them with a link. The more positive reviews, the better the rating of your app!
- Spy on your competitors. Yes, keep an eye on competitors’ reviews. Keep track of new features and negative comments and analyse them!
How to do it?
Let’s take a look at how you can add the Slackbot, as there are some ways to do so:
- From "My Apps". Above all added apps, you will see “#” button. And here you can add "App Reviews reports".
2. From the Reviews Module. Choose the app, go to the Reviews Module.
Scroll down and you'll see “Add to Slack” button.
How the reviews will look like in Slack?
How to Disconnect from Slack?
If you want to disconnect from Slack just go to the Reviews Module, scroll down and click on the button "Disconnect from Slack".
What mistake you can have?
You need to know only Full Member in Slack can configure integration, otherwise there will be an error.
Just ask your Slack owner to change the rights or configure it by yourself.
Or write to us by email email@example.com.